Experience good times and old-fashioned fun at the 35th annual Country Fair on Friday, July 4. This traditional celebration will be held at City Hall Park, from 10 am-4 pm.
Day-long festivities begin with the Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast at 7 –11 a.m., followed by the Brea Ministerial Association morning service. The fair officially opens at 10 a.m. and free entertainment continues until 4 p.m.
The Country Fair offers fun for everyone including:
• Live musical performances
• Kiddie Parade, Beautiful Baby and Bow Wow Contests
• Teen Fun Area and Little Kids Fun Area
• Pie Eating and Hula Hoop Contests
• Hot Rod and Collectible Car Show
• Market Place craft area
• $2 swimming at the Plunge (for all ages)
• Reptacular Animals Reptile Show
• Other activities throughout the park include an antique car display, petting zoo, food and game booths, tours of the Brea Museum and Heritage Center and trolley tours of Olinda Oil Museum and Trail and much more.
For more information, call (714) 990-7771.