Point of Sale Donations
A group of local businesses are collecting donations simply by asking if it's OK to round up to the nearest dollar at check out. You can also opt to add a donation to your total. It is so easy to do this and each small incremental amount quickly adds up! These stores are participating.
Other options to send support include...
- City of Fullerton is collecting goods in partnership with Coast-to-Coast Foundation. http://www.coasttocoastfoundation.org/hurricane-harvey.html)
- Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund (https://ghcf.org/)
- Amazon (American Red Cross Wish List, designated for Hurricane Harvey https://tinyurl.com/yb6ojfhj )
- Salvation Army (https://disaster.salvationarmyusa.org/)
- Red Cross (http://www.redcross.org/local/california/desert-to-the-sea)
- Houston Humane Society (http://www.houstonhumane.org/)
- You Caring/Victims of Hurricane Harvey (https://www.youcaring.com/victimsofhurricaneharvey-915053)
- US Chamber of Commerce Foundation (https://www.uschamberfoundation.org/aid-event/hurricane-harvey)
- Rotary Relief Efforts (https://www.rotary.org/en/rotary-districts-collect-emergency-funds-hurricane-harvey-victims)
- Texas Emergency Management https://emergency.portal.texas.gov