Point of Sale Donations
A group of local businesses are collecting donations simply by asking if it's OK to round up to the nearest dollar at check out. It is so easy to do this and each small incremental amount quickly adds up! These stores are participating.
Other options to send support include...
- California Pizza Kitchen will be donating 20 percent of sales on 9/12.
- City of Fullerton is collecting goods in partnership with Coast-to-Coast Foundation. http://www.coasttocoastfoundation.org/hurricane-harvey.html)
- Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund (https://ghcf.org/)
- Amazon (American Red Cross Wish List, designated for Hurricane Harvey https://tinyurl.com/yb6ojfhj )
- Salvation Army (https://disaster.salvationarmyusa.org/)
- Red Cross (http://www.redcross.org/local/california/desert-to-the-sea)
- Houston Humane Society (http://www.houstonhumane.org/)
- You Caring/Victims of Hurricane Harvey (https://www.youcaring.com/victimsofhurricaneharvey-915053)
- US Chamber of Commerce Foundation (https://www.uschamberfoundation.org/aid-event/hurricane-harvey)
- Rotary Relief Efforts (https://www.rotary.org/en/rotary-districts-collect-emergency-funds-hurricane-harvey-victims)
- Texas Emergency Management https://emergency.portal.texas.gov