Experience good times and old-fashioned fun at the 38th Annual Country Fair on Tuesday, July 4. This traditional celebration will be held at City Hall Park, 401 S. Brea Blvd (one block south of Imperial). Day-long festivities begin with the Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast at 7 –11 a.m., and the fair officially opens at 9 a.m. with free entertainment until 3 p.m.
The Country Fair offers fun for everyone including:
- Live performances by Darden Family, Whiskey Hayride, Chico, and The Wonderelles
- Kiddie Parade, Beautiful Baby and Bow Wow Contests
- Teen Fun Area and Little Kids Fun Area
- Pie Eating and Hula Hoop Contests
- Classic and Custom Car Show
- Market Place Craft Area
- $2 swimming at the Plunge (for all ages)
- Other activities throughout the park include an antique car display, petting zoo, food and game booths, exhibit at the Brea Museum and Heritage Center and trolley tours of Olinda Oil Museum and Trail and much more.
For more information on registering for the beautiful baby contest and the exciting events the Country Fair has to offer, call (714) 990-7771.
View the entire Country Fair Schedule