During certain events the City of Brea seeks vendors to exhibit their products and services. Below is the list of events along with available forms. Check back often, as we post any pertinent information as it becomes available.
Please note, for the Spring Craft Boutique, Pet Expo, Country Fair Marketplace, and Nutcracker Craft Boutique, the state of California and the City of Brea require all vendors to have a Seller’s Permit. For more information about Seller’s Permits, visit California Department of Tax and Fee Administration or call 1-800-400-7115.
For food vendors at our events, you will need to work with the Orange County Health Care Agency to obtain a health permit for your food booth by completing the Temporary Food Facility Application.
- Bridal Show - For more information, visit BreaBridalShow.com
- Spring Craft Boutique - Applications for 2021 will be available in late November 2020.
- Pet Expo - Vendor and animal shelter/rescue applications will be available in early December 2020.
- July 4th Country Fair - Brea based non-profit organizations are invited to host food and/or game booths as fundraisers for their organizations. Informational booth options available as well. The Fair also includes a Marketplace vendor area for handmade products. If you’re interested in sponsoring the Country Fair, the sponsor form is below or you may contact Kristin Steyerman at 714-990-7771 or by Email.
- Brea Fest - Restaurants, food/beverage companies and local businesses are invited to join in the festivities. For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kristin Steyerman at 714-990-7771 or by Email.
- Wellness Festival - For more information, please contact DJ Alegre at (714) 990-7110 or by Email.
- Nutcracker Craft Boutique - Beautiful hand-crafted, unique, fun holiday gifts & decorations from over 200 vendors. November 19, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. and November 20, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. For more information, please contact Kristin Steyerman at 714-990-7771 or by Email.