Making Positive Changes
The City of Brea Resource Center (BRC) addresses the varied and personal concerns of modern life. Through strong partnerships with several Orange County based nonprofit agencies, the Brea Resource Center has evolved into a one-stop center for the city’s residents. The programs offered at the Brea Resource Center are designed for individuals and families to gain lasting, sustainable and positive change.
Volunteers and interns will have the opportunity to:
- Act as first contact for clients
- Observe and then conduct client appointments
- Participate in monthly collaborative meetings
- Conduct monthly follow-ups with clients
- Assist in planning holiday programs
- Participate in community outreach efforts
- Conduct research to find potential clients
- Learn about community programs available to low-income families
To apply for our internship program, email your resume and cover letter. All volunteers and interns, once invited to serve at the BRC, are required to sign the City of Brea’s volunteer waiver form (PDF).
Help Us build a Community of Volunteers
Volunteer program designed to link people with rewarding volunteer opportunities, as well as find volunteers when they are needed.