After School Program
After School Program 2020-2021
This year the After School Program has been modified to help working families who may need child care during BOUSD's Distance Learning Schedule. We will be offering a full-time program for Kinder-8th grades at the Brea Community Center starting December 7th*.
*Please note that this Distance Learning schedule and associated fees will only remain in place while BOUSD is providing a full-time Distance Learning Schedule. Once BOUSD transitions to a hybrid or full day schedule, ASP and Teen Zone will also transition to match that schedule. You will be notified once the new schedule and program fee options are available.
1st - 6th
7th - 8th
Full-time Schedule Mon-Fri 7:30 am-6 pm
Registration will ONLY take place over e-mail. Please contact 714-990-7179 for more information on registering.
Once the program fills, we will be taking a waitlist and working to open more spots if possible.
Please note that:
- This program is only open to families who live in or attend Brea Schools.
- Spaces will be limited.
- Participants will be placed into small groups and will not mix with other groups for better health and safety, activity planning, and educational assistance.
- Wi-fi will be available for all participants to complete their online programming and schoolwork.
- Strong health and safety protocols will be in place.
- Fun afternoons filled with indoor and outdoor activities.
- Staff members will NOT be providing tutoring or teaching, they will only be able to supervise and offer assistance where possible.
- We do NOT work with the BOUSD school district. We do not have access to teachers or school schedules. Parents must supply us with any and all relevant school information in order for us to be able to keep participants on track with their work.
- When signing up for ASP you are committing to the After School Program terms and fees until the program moves to a full day option.
- ASP and Teen Zone Child Care is ONLY available on BOUSD school days. Child care will NOT be provided on holidays and staff development days.