Fax (714) 671-1493
The Public Works Department's goal is to provide a wide range of maintenance and repair services to the community while providing excellent customer service.
The department consists of seven divisions:
- Administrative - overall operation of the department, administering and overseeing the City's seven maintenance districts
- Water - City's water acquisition, distribution system and quality control
- Street - City's streets, roadway signs, sidewalks, traffic signals, street lights, storm drains and sewer system
- Parks and Landscape - City's parks, medians, publicly owned trees and other landscaped areas such as city facility landscaping
- Equipment Maintenance - performs maintenance and repairs on all City vehicles and equipment
- Building Maintenance - maintenance of City buildings and facilities including the Civic and Cultural Center, Fire Stations, the Community Center and all other public buildings
For questions regarding trash pick-up, street sweeping, tree trimming or any other maintenance inquiries:
Call (714) 990-7691 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Brea Disposal at (714) 238-3300 for customer service requests related to trash pick-up, bulky items, e-waste or recycling.
New to Brea? Sign-up for trash pick-up by contacting the Administrative Services Department at (714) 990-7687.
For disposal rates at the Orange County Landfill, click here.