Sign-Up for Brea News and Stay Up-To-Date with City News
- City Focus/General News - A weekly briefing from City Manager Tim O'Donnell, plus additional general-interest news as available.
- City Council Agenda and Minutes - The official agenda for the upcoming City Council meeting, plus the most recent approved City Council meeting minutes. City Council meetings are held the first and third Tuesdays of the month, unless otherwise posted.
- City Projects in Progress - Information, as available, regarding city building, street and development projects.
- Fitness & Wellness - Information on the Brea Fitness Center's upcoming events and special offers.
- Brea Arts - Information about the City's Curtis Theatre, Art Gallery and Art in Public Places Program.
It’s easy to either re-subscribe or join Brea News for the first time. Start by clicking here and then filling out the form, selecting the news categories of interest to you, and clicking on "Sign Up."
If you change your e-mail address at any time, just remember to come back and re-submit your information. You will also have the option to "unsubscribe" anytime you receive a Brea News e-mail. And remember to check your SPAM filter if you are not receiving e-mails from Brea News.
Thank you for your continued interest in news and information from the City of Brea.
Subscribers to Brea News receive weekly e-mail information updates of important city projects and programs. Brea News can be customized to suit your interests. Whether you are a new or returning subscriber, you will find this new feature easy to use and informative, as you can specifically choose which topic(s) of news you would like to receive. You can choose from:
|Print this article.||Email this article.|